Zink. American Kitchen
- Rick Flair is at the bar here. Again. #natureboy
- Lobster Mac n chz is delish!
- The pita bread is a must-have!
- They are closing Sunday, so you only have a few days to try it.
- This was my first time here.I had a great experience. Ellie was my server and she was very attentive and knowledgeable Excellent foodI had the Trout fish n was very tasful
- Sangria, fresh pita, shrimp spanakopita- amazing.
- I'll miss you guys......whhahhhhhhh
- The apps here are worth spending your time on; the pita bread is the best I've ever had and the pimento cheese fritters are excellent too.
- Absolute treasure for Charlotte Restaurant Week. 4 course meal even! Difficult to afford otherwise. Decor is fab too.
- Sit at the chefs bar. A lot if activity and fun interaction.
- New tapas menu - quite the culinary journey. Recommendations: beet salad, E/W Oysters, duck. My list doesn't do them any justice...try for yourself. I can't wait to explore more.
- Hopefully they will have their seafood dish (almost like French bouillabaisse on their Fall menu)". Fantastic
- Come for the new Sunday buffet. They have a customized menu for Bloody Mary's.
- So much better than Cowfish.
- Eat at the kitchen bar, the chef and cooks offer great suggestions and humorous commentary.
- Excellent flat bread. Especially the spicy chicken. Sit at the kitchen bar - the chefs have great personalities.
- Peanut chicken lettuce wraps.
- Get the french pear martini...OMG!
- Ric Flair's home away from home.
- Blue cheese potato chips - worth every calorie.