Luxor Hotel & Casino
Hotel, Casino, Resort
3900 S Las Vegas Blvd (at E Reno Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- At 42.3 billion candlepower, the Luxor Sky Beam is the strongest beam of light in the world and visible from outer space!
- When it opened on October 15, 1993, the pyramid was the tallest building on the strip and took 2 years to build at a cost of $375 million.
- By the obelisk, outside the Luxor, face the hotel and you can get a shot of the sphinx with the pyramid in the background.
- If someone offers you a free show for listening to a presentation for 2 hours tomorrow morning...DON'T DO IT
- See any 2 Luxor or Excalibur Shows for $75! Visit any Luxor Box Office or call 702.262.4400 for more info.
- Old people gambling at the Luxor don't like to be called "mummies," for some reason.
- The hotel rooms in the pyramid are moldy. Stay in the tower.
- Get to McDonald's at upstairs food court around 3 am. Buy as many McDoubles as U can. Wait til menu changes to breakfast at 4 am & sell McDoubles for twice the price to all the drunk kids!!!
- Try Your Luck At The LUXOR!! 1 Of My Favorite Vegas Casinos!!
- Ethernet comes from TV
- Open 24 hours and perfect for casual dining! They also serve breakfast all day--yum!
- Walk like an Egyptian.
- Don't let other negative reviews scare you. The Luxor is actually not that bad. Its different for sure but not that bad. Service was good shows were priced decent. Guess its not for everybody.
- Pyramid room
- Watch out for the time share hounds!!!!
- Go to T&T (Tacos & Tequila) for their Mariachi Brunch every Sunday from 11 am 3 pm with a live maraichi band!!!Get 2-for-1 Margaritas & definitely try the house guacamole & Huevos Con Tocina, Best
- Had a blast at the pool. Best session ever!
- No wifi in the rooms it is all Ethernet. The Ethernet cords are usually tucked behind the TV. Bad 3G service on cell phones in the Pyramid rooms.
- The inclinators (the elevators in the Luxor pyramid) move at a 39-degree angle.
- Staying in the pyramid is a fun experience, but the tower rooms are much nicer...