205 W 46th St (btwn Broadway & 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
- When the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre was built in the early 1900s, it featured a retractable roof to keep theatergoers comfortable.
- This theater was home to the 1925 Broadway production of "No, No Nanette", financed by Harry Frazee, owner of the Red Sox who sold Babe Ruth to the Yankees in 1919.
- Best damn show ever, from marvin gaye to diana ross, jacksons 5, stevie wonder and many more! Must see if you love funky music.
- Motown was fantastic. It was a great feel good night of great music and good storytelling. Make sure to get there early. If you are coming by cab be aware that traffic is awful at that time.
- Motown was one of my favorite musicals ever. Sneak you're own bottle water in and use the restroom before the show. :-) or you'll stand in a huge line down the stairs. (Especially ladies)
- It was such a fun show! Couldn't stop tapping my feet to the songs the entire time. A must-see.
- Make sure to get a drink, the cup is a cool souvenir :)
- Awesome show! Addams Family is freakishly hilarious with sick costumeage. Don't miss it!
- The cast was terrific. Everyone shined. I learned new facts and have a new found respect for Mr. Gordy! A great evening of Broadway was just experienced. A night to remember.
- Absolutely fantastic.
- Great show! Loving the new details I'm discovering about Motown music.
- So excited for Ghost! Can't wait to get a special sneak peek at the Facebook Sessions on January 24th!
- Nathan and Bebe were AMAZING in The Addams Family. GOGOGOGOGO see!
- Great jukebox musical that happens to have one amazing freakin' jukebox.
- Finally a theatre with leg room!
- Watching the play "Motown the Musical."
- Such a great show!!! Highly recommend
- Classical theater experience the restoration of this theater is a jewel Manhattan should be proud.
- Order the My Girl or Motown Margarita from the bar.
- A must see. Great show...