- Make sure you have plenty of cash with you... they don't accept credit cards!
- This place was great food and service I don't know what other reviewers were talking about so quaint we loved it
- Best Italian I've had! Huge portions, great service, everything is delicious! Remember to bring cash or check. Credit cards not accepted.
- The food is fabulous and you can share one entree with a group. Four of us shared a chicken parm entree. Four meals from one entree! Bring CASH! Pizza great too.
- Huge portions, tummy food!
- Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else. Food is horrible.
- Portions are huge and easy to share. One entree can feed up to four people!
- My favorite Pizza in Venice, Chicken Dante is spectacular too!!
- This is the best restaurant on the island. Bring friends to help you finish big portions. Also bring cash only!
- Dishes are huge. Easily share with family
- Come here for the best Italian food! One entre feeds almost 3 people! Meatballs bigger than fists! Great value too! Make sure to bring cash, no credit or checks accepted.
- love Luna's! great if you love having left overs
- Dawn rocks as a great guide to all that is Luna. Luna is like a Sunday new York times ...and she's dog friendly.
- Giant portions
- Everything is delicious
- Delicious meals and huge portions. :-)
- Quality Italian they brag about having the best ny pizza and I agree none better in this area
- Pizza and Stromboli
- Pizza soggy from being smothered in cheese. Friend had chicken that was rubbery.
- It is a cash only establishment. The calzone could feed a family of 4 and is delicious!