Luna Park Melbourne
- The oldest theme park in the southern hemisphere. And it has a ghost train.
- Ride the world's oldest continually-operating rollercoaster.
- Entry is FREE. This is a Melbourne icon, and always fun to visit.
- A great place to take the kids. WE will be there these holidays!!
- The smaller roller coaster is better than the big one because the falls are steeper!
- Love the old school roller coaster with the operator standing up in between the carriages operating the hand brake!
- $8.50 for a single ride ticket. You buy inside. Fungo walk around the park just to people watch.
- Only open in weekends
- If you go on The Great Scenic Railway, make sure your phone is well in your pocket. It will get shaken out.
- Ghost train is terrible. Not thrilling but the photos at the end is funny.
- Good fun! Arrive early to beat the queues especially during the holidays.
- The best ride ever, especially scenic railway
- If you go on sunday get there early cause its just too busy by midday.
- Awesome fun!
- The new pirate themed water ride is great.
- Imperdible subirse a la montaa rusa
- Interesting to see due to vintage features but in comparison with similar places around the world, this one is immensely overpriced.
- An amazing place that kids would love. Come early to avoid the long queues. A fantastic theme park.
- For the kiddies mostly but the roller coaster is a must at sunset on a warm afternoon.
- Montagnes russes old-school.