LUNA Music Midtown
- Support your independent record stores. Indy doesn't know how lucky it is to have Luna!
- In store concerts here can be a real treat, though crowded. Luna is a must on Record Store Day!
- One of the best in Indianapolis and the United States. (I'm a former record store owner.)
- Pick up a copy of Rebel Doll Zine!
- Pick up a copy of The Tug Fork River Band's album 'Catch For Us The Metal'
- Get your tickets, fee-free, for upcoming MOKB Presents concerts at Luna! Also pick up a copy of the latest cd/lp from both Burnt Ones and We Are Hex!
- Great place to find new, indie albums!
- Solid rock section. Jazz is sparse.
- Great local store. Very well kept and organized
- New & used music. CDs & vinyl. Shop local!
- Especially great for lo-fi, garage and psych finds!
- Come here after brunch for some awesome browsing. More than just records!
- I recently visited this store on a business trip and I was blown away. I honestly would make the trek back to Indy just so I can stop in here again. They have everything under the sun. Friendly staff.
- Hipster area. Great place for new Vinyl, especially for indie artists. Not the best if your hoping to score that hidden gem for cheap...
- Great Music and Great Selection. Get your copy of my Limited Edition of Lower here, and bonus its autographed!
- Pick up a copy of The Tug Fork Band's album 'Catch For Us The Metal'
- Its stupid that they made me buy TWO cds to get into this damn concert. I'm here with my husband; why the HELL do we need two of the same CD? I don't mind paying to get in but I don't want to buy it.
- Since you are at Luna, why not ask for some delicious vinyl records from Standard Recording Co? Thunderhawk & Amo Joy are nearby.