Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant
Bar, Sandwiches, Tacos
151 3rd St (btwn North Blvd & Convention St)
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
- The Juicy Lucy Burger ain't bad.
- collect my free drink
- Delicious jerk chicken skewers for appetizer. The Catalina sandwich with avocado and sweet potato fries was amazing.
- Great dog menu! Try the dog beer....place is very dog friendly!
- Delish carnitas!
- Don't fight with your sisters here.
- Ask for rosie as your server, she is the bomb.com
- Hot pepper eating contest 6/16!
- Apple bacon Brie turkey pita of deliciousness is no longer on the menu. But the Taco Stand tacos with Havana Pork are a decent substitute.
- The staff is awesome and the food is yummy! Try the juicy Lucys!
- Quesadillas with shrimp. You're welcome.
- Closed. Location is now Lava Cantina.
- Totally loved the chimichangas and big kahuna burger! Really tasty!!
- The Serious Nachos are by far the best item on the menu! Especially if you are drinking and have the munchies. Just chip, white queso, pulled BBQ brisket and jalepenos (Although I would ask for extra)
- The Mahi Mahi Sandwich is grilled to perfection but consider ordering the regular or sweet potato fries because the onion rings are very thin & oily
- Happy Hour Specials are good. If you are going to a River Center week night show this place is close and open. The Extreme Nachos are awesome!
- Best fish tacos and great beer!
- The drinks are great, the salads are good and the staff is hot. (You were all thinking it.)
- $2 Tacos on Tuesdays and $0.50 wings on Wednesdays. Both offerings were surprisingly good value for the price; met and possibly exceeded my expectations. The staff and general vibe is somewhat fratty.
- The juicy Lucy burger was really good.