Luc's Cafe + Restaurant
French, Eastern European
$ $ $
- Best restaurant around
- Foie Gras Pt is delicious.
- Amazing restaurant
- Solid French bistro serving all the classics. I love the Frissee Lardon which is great in the summer time.
- Your sister's in town and you want to show off. Stop pretending you're on a diet and order the steak and frittes! They have music some nights, too!! (He is amazing!)
- Make reservations, even for early dining, it's worth it!
- Great mussels. Flirty staff. I like lol
- Steak Au poivre is the real deal and they know how to cook meat the right temperature. The sauce is drinkable divine
- Beet salad and the mussels with white wine were both wonderful!
- Love this place!
- muscle your way in for the mussels.
- the food was amazing. But the waitress and matre - extremely rude. I understand that this place is busy but coming up to the table and saying that "we are taking too long" eating is unacceptable
- Try the French Onion soup
- Food is great!!! But the place is a little bit too loud, on my opinion..
- Best bartender!
- Sit at the bar. Great lunch spot
- Try Luc's Burger, Croque-Madame, Steak-Frites, Onion soup, and from the bar Rum Punch le Mark
- good casual French bistro type food. Pricey friendly staff
- The mussels are outrageous. Great, loose atmosphere with wonderful food.