LSU - Alex Box Stadium
Baseball, Baseball Field, Baseball
- Geaux to a Tiger baseball game. LSU has led the nation in college baseball attendance for 15 consecutive years.
- Best baseball atmosphere. 6 national championships.
- LSU uses a contra-flow system for cars exiting the lots on Gourrier Avenue after games. It is important for fans to follow the direction of police officers.
- The new Alex Box stadium has a capacity of 10,150 LSU Baseball has finished first in total attendance for 14 straight years.
- Head to Pluckers or Walk Ons for dinner/lunch before the game. Get there early. Take in some BP. Best atmosphere in college baseball.
- Stop by the Bayou Cafe! The owner of the stand found the best pistolettes and crawfish pies in Louisiana, froze them and sells them. Plus the jambalaya is delicious!
- All new concessions! Geaux Tigers!
- If you venture up into the Grand Stand concessions, you can sometimes find other goodies like cookie cake, snowballs, Dippin Dots, and cotton candy that you can't find elsewhere.
- Enjoy the heckling in right field, courtesy of the student section. It's all in good fun, though. :)
- Chicken finger baskets are my weakness
- Watching the game here is fun. Love the champions club
- Geaux Tigers
- No place like Saturday night in Tiger Stadium
- City Pork are now available!
- Awesome ballpark
- Geaux Tigers
- Tiger Concessions is wretched.
- Concessions usually has fish sandwiches on Fridays during Lent, and they're pretty good!