The Lowell Hotel
Resort, Hotel, Restaurant
28 East 63rd Street, at Madison Ave (Madison Ave)
New York, NY 10065
- A distinctive style
- The Lowell Benedict for breakfast with truffles is excellent!
- The Garden Suite has 2 terraces and a living room fireplace - perfect for entertaining! Did you know the hotel was originally built as an apartment hotel in the 1920's??
- Have Afternoon Tea!
- An intimate, elegant hotel on the Upper East Side with an ultra-attentive staff. Lunch at Parisian bistro Le Bilboquet right across the street.
- The entire hotel smells like flowers - love it! Everyone was so courteous and the ambiance is amazing!
- Great little boutique hotel with a terrific restaurant
- Sensational prix fixe dinner culminating in a Sicilian pistachio souffl. When it's up it's up!
- Good place to have brunch
- Richard Davis (Departures) rates it as the most promising new hotel (2015) now that Heiko Kuenstle is GM (formerly of the Pierre)