Lowcountry Produce Market & Cafe
302 Carteret St
Beaufort, SC 29902
- Sounds strange, but the frankfurter with artichoke relish and strawberry preserves is awesome.
- Pretty well spacious interior. Great southern breakfast spot
- Doesn't get much better than here for breakfast. In Beaufort once a year for a week and I'll try to eat here at least twice if not 3 times.
- Get the Ooey Gooey, a melted pimento cheese and bacon sandwich. It is heavenly!
- Steak salad
- The French toasts are the best !
- Their house made granola is to die for!
- Located in the former City Hall, Lowcountry Produce is a specialty food retailer that sells Southern staples like gumbos, preserves and fresh-baked breads. Always a good spot for breakfast, too!
- Love this place!!!! Foursquare is fun!
- Always a side of bacon if it's first breakfast (or donuts if you are into sweets) fish and eggs gets a thumbs up!
- Get some gelato
- The grill is great! I've got two favorites, the Bacon Cheese Burger and the grilled cheese with bacon and tomato grilled in on their panini press. They also have an excellent fine cheese selection.
- This place is so pretty inside. They have fresh everything! Had a great lunch!
- Beautiful interior, great brunch menu. Worth a visit
- Unimpressed, particularly with the omelette. Service was so-so. Would not recommend.
- Recomiendo la sampler salad de pollo, pimento cheese y tuna como aperitivo, un grill chicken burger acompaado de chips como plato fuerte
- I had the BLT on gluten free bread served with tomato basil soup. I was really good to know that they can accommodate my celiac disease!!! They were very careful with my order!
- The Bowl and many others
- The Bowl and coffee