Low Brow Lounge is located right in the middle of the Pearl District. Stop by for a reasonably priced drink and admire the lighted recessed heads of Elvis.
Low Brow Lounge
Dive Bar, Bar
1036 NW Hoyt St (at NW 10th Ave)
Portland, OR 97209
- The lone dive hold-out in The Pearl. It's hard to say if it's great in comparison to the other bars in the area or just great, but we're glad Low Brow is there.
- Sing 90's songs and steal shit.
- happy hour pbrs are a buck fitty
- On the outer rim of the Pearl/Slabtown is The Low Brow Lounge. You guys remember the 90's? So does the Low Brow. Commiserate.
- Chad is weird
- The Long Island is goooood
- Why change a thing? Its been an awesome place & itll remain awesome.
- try a drink
- Locals say this is the last dive bar in the Pearl
- Sit on he non-bar side if you want to actually hear each other. Great snacks. Most amazing is staff will come check in you AND bring you drinks. Even on a Saturday.
- perfect dive bar
- Pinball. Intimate.
- Beer and scenery
- Low stress bar in the Pearl. Feels like a dive bar. homey.
- Rude, obnoxious bartender. You're soaking in fried tots smell. Cheap but not cheap enough for putting up with the moustachio bartender
- Incredible charm at this Pearl dive where you may walk in alone but leave with a new hipster, prep or truck driver date. Who knows!? Go have fun and play some big buck hunter
- Cheap booze, tots, and pinball games. You can usually find a quiet corner on the game side of the bar.
- Happy hour Pabst is less than $2....
- BEWARE: Swiping cards has a minimum charge of $10 :)