Lost Treasure Golf
140th St. (Coastal Highway)
Ocean City, MD
- My brother and I make mini golf a hobby...maybe borderline obsession this is our favorite in OC right on the Fenwick, DE border...its a must for anyone who loves the challenge in mini golf
- Good putt putt. Interesting holes! Diamond side is better
- You can usually play a second round for half off.
- It's a good Putt putt course and stays open late.. one price all day if kids are close enough to leave & come back..easy parking etc.
- Watch the bricks, my boyfriend cut his foot... Great set up though
- Tried both courses. Liked the Diamond better but both were fun.
- Definitely play the Diamond Course if you are going to only play one course! Replays are only $4. Fun times!
- quality mini golf course. new greens as of april 2013.
- If youre stuck behind an ignorant group of 6 kids and 1 adult, don't try to go to the other course. They'll kick you out.
- The guy in the window had better things to do than, I don't know....be human.
- Do the course that starts off with the stairs. For sure.