Los Dos Molinos
8646 S Central Ave (btwn Baseline Rd and Dobbins Rd)
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Lists & rankings
- Best Mexican Food in town! Love this place!
- Good music...GREAT *spicy food!
- The red chili's are extra hot today it is simply great. A delicious slow burn :)
- Carnitas are the BEST!!!!!!
- Everything here is good!
- THE BEST Mexican food in Phoenix. Spicy food lover's paradise. Try the (boneless braised spicy) ribs and the enchiladas.
- The food is hot and spicy which I love. Its hard to find a place with spicy food and real hot sauce. I love the enchiladas with over easy egg. They seem to charge for everything but well worth it.
- Best of Phoenix Winner 2011: Best Margarita. Known for their kick-ass house margarita thats perfectly sour based and blended nicely with puree of real strawberries, raspberries, and limes.
- Best of Phoenix Winner 2011: Best Carne Adovada. Their carne adovada is slow-cooked in garlic and red chile sauce. Try a pitcher of margaritas and some honey-drizzled sopaipillas.
- Rellonos are awesome!
- Margaritas, Adovada plus any GREEN CHILE! Green Chile from the Mesilla Valley, Hatch NM.
- Adovada chimichanga with green chile and and an egg on top. Prickly pear kick ass margaritas. Can't beat this place! Family run, best New Mexican in town!
- I ordered the chile relleno for 10 years straight my first 10 years coming here. Then I switched to Carne adovada.
- 3 locations but this one is still the best! Enchiladas with a fried egg over easy on top... my mouth just watered typing that!
- Order a chimichanga and ask to get fried eggs on top.
- The flavors, incredible. The margaritas, strong. The service, impeccable. Go here, and go often.
- They didn't give me the rice and beans as specified on the menu. Also HH marg wasn't the same size as regular one which they are at the others Los Dos. Plus the reg "fresh" is a dollar more. Food good
- Food was great and service was wonderful.
- Excellent New Mexican food and red/green chilies
- Carne adovada enchilada (get it with the egg on top)