22 N Almaden Ave (btw W. Santa Clara St. & Carlysle St.)
San Jose, CA 95110
- Get the soup instead of the salad!
- Try the Rabo Encendido
- Don't get the salad with your meal, get the soup. The salad is small while the soup is good and plentiful
- If you are meat eater, ask for Ox Tail. It's excellent.
- Picadillo. Your welcome.
- Not just Tres Leches -- Quatro Leches!
- Try the fried plantains they are delicious. Also ask for hot sauce, it's more on the sweet side but hella good. Cuban sandwich is bomb, and you can't beat their black beans (comes with all entries).
- A delightful, family-run restaurant. Attentive service. Pot Roast was excellent & the Carne con Papas was amazing. Accommodated our group of 7 with ease. Try the ox tail - it'll blow your mind.
- Roasted pork, beef stew, black beans, mojito - all amazing!
- The Pechuga de Pollo a La Plancha is delicious!
- I'm sure on regular day foods great but the wait was ridiculous and they run out of the soup, plus felt the waiters barely have us time to read the menu
- You must try the amazing Mojito. Lamb stew is so delicious.
- This place is so good! I just went to Havana in March and this place is the best Cuban food I've ever had. The family that owns it is super sweet and the homemade sangria is delicious!! Coming back!
- Huge portions! Wish I've had space for the dessert.
- Try the interesting sodas!
- Their lechon is awesome.
- Longest wait for food of my life. Then they charge us for a drink we didn't order and tack on a 20 percent tip. Food ok.
- Excellent food, attentive service for our table of six, and lovely bottles of Rioja - it's all good! Standouts were the succulent oxtail and enchilado de camarones. Be sure to make reservations.
- Ugh predictive testing! Ropa vieja*... Also the flan didn't seem homemade and the cuatro leche seemed like they were trying to make tembleque out of it. Both were still tasty though!