- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2010.
- Seriously my favorite place.
- Chile Relleno burrito is to die for!
- LOS BETOS is 2010 Best of Treasure Valley winner for "Best place to eat for under $7" read about it here: http://bit.ly/aatR8w
- california burrito!!! it has potatoes! sooooo yummy!!!!!
- Breakfast Burritos all day long!
- Can never go wrong with the chimichangas
- Carne Asada burrito...'nuff said.
- Open 24 hours and the breakfast burritos aren't too bad.
- Texano burrito with lots of the verde sauce... mmm
- Do yourself the favor. Try the avocado salsa.
- Crush a California burrito. Without question, I'd make it my last meal if I were to run out of time on death row.
- Free flies with every Burrito purchase! Seriously guys, control the flies. Food is great for the price.
- Try the carne Asada burrito . It's seriously the best I've had
- Crunchy tacos - shredded beef...YES! The burritos are a AMAZING - huge and taste great! The flan is average, at best. Quick, fast service.
- Had the menudo. Don't do it. Zero hominy and was marginal at best
- Great Drinks. I grabbed a mango Mexican juice.
- Best Mexican fast food in town. Gotta try everything at least once till you pick a favorite, or favorites.
- Great food!
- Fast and delicious...oh and 24 hours! :)