Los Angeles Museum Of The Holocaust
History Museum, Museum
100 The Grove Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Attendance is free!
- Very moving museum. Gives a very early history of the Nazi party and follows through the end of the Second World War. So many first hand accounts and stories of survival.
- It would probably take a couple of visits to truly appreciate this place. We got a taste with 2.5 hours and will be back. Be sure to use the audio device to enhance your experience. The museum is free
- I will never forget my visit.
- LAMH dedicates itself as a primary-source institution that commemorates those who perished and survived the Holocaust by housing the artifacts that miraculously weathered war, ghettos and death camps.
- Intense experience. Architecture is impressive - especially integration into landscape & sustainable roof.
- Free audio tour. The iPod devices don't work very well. On my third. You can pop open the case when the screen goes blank to get to the buttons.
- We love the sustainable living roof! <3
- Really good and informative museum. Audio tour is phenomenal. Donate to help the legacy.
- Small museum, but great displays. Entry is free!
- 20% Off Museum Store
- Love this place its so sad but so worth it.
- The museum is free to the public.