Pub, Bar, American
- Baltimore's Best Bars 2012: Found at "this Maryland sports bar staple: Delicious, deep fried pub grub, cheap pitchers of light beer and an insane amount of TVs." http://bsun.md/Xyx3vC
- Looneys has great bartenders!! Drew is awesome - so look for him! Order anything - I've never been disappointed.
- Drew is the best.
- It's a Groove + SmartLogic evening
- The hottest wings are no joke. It is a big step up from the hot.
- Ask for a #budlightplatinum
- "like" bud light Baltimore on Facebook and follow on twitter for prizes specials an promotions
- Ask about Bud Light Platinum bold and sweet w 6% alcohol
- Mon night - .50 cent wing night
- Don't get the orange crush, it was hot and nasty. Saw two roaches on the wall. Loved the food but a lot took away from that including crappy waitress.
- The Honey Old Bay Wings are BANGIN!!!
- Love the blonde bartender, she was fantastic! My boyfriend proposed to me tonight & I asked for champagne, she gave us strawberry beer in wine glasses on the house, love it will DEFINITELY come back!!
- Kristen and Amy will hook up ur drinks. Try malibu, pinapple juice, vanilla vodka and splash of 7 up! Soogood
- Best place to go after a intermural sports game. Like kickball!
- A go to bar to people watch and drink cheap beer
- I don't think they clean their beer lines; their domestics taste like funky cheese.
- Great cheese steak
- Gets pretty crowded. The back bar on the 1 st floor is your best bet.
- The crab salad is the best thing on the menu.
- Chicken cheese steaks and cream of crab soup are my favorite