Mountain, Scenic Lookout, Other Outdoors
Lookout Mountain, TN 30750
- Did you know? The limestone that makes up Lookout Mountain was formed 240 million years ago when a shallow sea covered most of eastern Tennessee.
- I highly recommend visiting Sunset Rock while on Lookout Mtn. It's a breathtaking, beautiful & natural view of the river & the valley!
- Man I love this place. Wish I could go back. I chilled here with my hammock. It's just simply beautiful.
- Great view, tons of history. Point park.
- My first official mountain
- Drive slow. Out of state plates are a magnet for the local cops who have nothing better to do.
- Very pretty place. My mom brought me here growing up, now I bring my kids!
- Lovehoney Ltd - To Learn More Visit http://bit.ly/2NOUkGD
- Look Out Mountain was awesome. The view from the top was worth it all but the swinging bridge and tight paths through the mountain was so neat!
- We rode by this location on the river boat.
- See seven states!
- Such a nice place to hike and look over the city! Enjoyed the trails and overlooks, BUT didn't like paying $5 to get in.
- So beautiful
- Beautiful view!!!
- Love the view at point park. Great place for pics
- Everything here was so beautiful and whimsical...also a little creepy.
- Great view at night!
- Hermoso lugar para visitar por la tarde en esta temporada para apreciar la decoracin navidea. Hay que venir bien abrigado.