Deli / Bodega, American
302 N Sycamore St (at Bank St)
Petersburg, VA 23803
- Great sandwiches......the brie BLT is my favorite..so far.
- best staff ever! ;)
- I try something new every time I come here and I'm never disappointed!
- Horrible bartenders.
- Happy hour Mon-Thurs 4-7pm.
- Had the pastrami Rueben sandwich and House favorite Margarita and it was great. Ashley the bar tender was an exceptional host.
- Wings, reuben sandwich, any dessert
- Great prices! The Reuben was very good
- Chicken alfredo is amazing!!!
- Was looking forward to this place, but it unfortunately didn't deliver. The beer selection (32 drafts) was great but the service was slow and I've had better sandwiches at Subway.
- Best paninis
- Sirloin steak is great
- Delicious especially the sirloin steaks
- Food & service is always outstanding
- Shrimp Po Boy is delicious.
- Drinks are weak as water...Also no happy hour on Friday. Food is only so so.
- Awesome food !!
- Deeeeeeliciousssss French dip sandwich!
- The steak and crab meat wrap is my all time fave. Has a to-die for sauce on it, too. Been too long and I think I need some of their amazing, seasoned waffle fries soon!
- The Boom Boom Shrimp give Bonefish's Bang Bang a run for their money.