Long Beach Southeast Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Restaurant, Arts & Crafts
205 N Marina Dr (at 2nd St)
Long Beach, CA 90803
- The traffic director is really serious
- Freshly baked and warm scones at the Long Beach Marina Farmers Market. Fresh scones, granolas, granola bars, cookies and coffee!
- Most vendors are cash only so visit the ATM in advance, nearest one is over by Whole Foods, and bring your own reusable bags
- Bring cash & your baggies; support your local farmer & small business! :)
- Certified organic!!!!
- "Please cross!" ;-)
- Great tomatoes.
- Great market: bulk salad mix, bulk dried fruit unsulfered, fresh fish, bison, organic produce. Best gyros and grape leaves
- Make sure you try the tamales.
- Don't forget cash and reusable bags
- Avocado whisperer, raw honey and puppies. <3
- Great selection of produce and homemade products. I come here for peaches when they're in season.
- Many fruit stands offer free samples - try them!
- Soledad goat farms. Hands down best cheese I've ever eaten. I'm a regular customer of this farmer's market for that sole reason. Get some cars cara oranges, a loaf of old town bread, & a Popsicle!
- Go later for end of day deals.
- Healthy never tasted so good! Num num num!!!!
- The French yogurt is amazing!
- Honey sticks are always good!
- Get the tamales- you won't be disappointed!
- The tamale guy sells the best mango lemonade! So good! Also Oma's bakery stand sells these caramel filled waffle cookies that melt in your mouth!