London Hilton on Park Lane
- The shoeshine service is superb! HIGHLY recommended !
- Don't bother using the spa, it is horrendous. A lack-lustre massage lasting half an hour (when it should have been 45mins), plus a pedicure that consisted entirely of a re-polish. Not recommended.
- Exceptional food and service on the top floor, and views to die for. Rather pricey, but totally worth it
- Strategic location, warm hospitality, your wishes come true most of the time, fine breakfast internationally as well as Arabic. Simply it's Home Far away from Home
- Nice luxurious hotel
- Stunning views, great room service and you can find restaurants & lounges all over the hotel. Love this hotel
- Amazing views of London :)
- Great location in London , they take of loyal customers , very appreciated
- 28 galvin at windows, , ...
- Always more food than you could reasonably eat so get a take away. Often they make seasonal specials for Halloween!
- Very pleased with everything at the hotel. Lobby, concierge, etc. very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
- No free wifi. 10 for 24 hours in lobby only. Ridiculous
- A very nice hotel gym. A great hotel gym by European standards.
- Head to the 28th floor to the Galvins bar. Get a booth by the window and sip martinis the whole evening with a fantastic view of the City. Make sure your not picking up the tab though, very pricy!
- The location of the hotel is very convenient, the service was good and the rooms are spacious.
- Good location. Rooms pretty small, but alright. Housekeeping were a nightmare though.
- Good meeting point
- Shoeshine genuinely fantastic (you don't have to be a guest). Top floor bar has the best views in London.
- The best views of London are from the executive suites! Amazing, great experience
- Currently under London 2012 lockdown ...