- They play Miley Cyrus too much. Other than that, food is tasty with reasonable prices.
- "classic" is pretty swell.
- Veggie bahn mi was not good at all :/
- It's rare you find bahn mi for under $5 anywhere, but sometimes you get what you pay for. Atrocious service (completely forgot drinks for multiple people). Avoid like the Vietnamese plague.
- Grilled chicken Bahn mi was not very good. I wish I could say it was actually chicken. Fried spring rolls were pretty ok, if not interesting.
- Special Pork Slice sandwich is much better than the others. Great deal after 9:30 ($4.00) !
- I love the chicken bahn mi and vegetarian roll. Biggest problem so far has been the wait. 40 minutes is too long for 2 sandwiches.
- Good but soooo slow. Trying to get over it because they just opened.
- Try the lemongrass chicken bun. Delicious!
- The pork sandwiches are delicious!
- Try the grilled chix sandwich and the lychee passion fruit and mango black tea delish!!!!!
- Really good rice and rice meals. Bubble tea is tasty too.
- The classic banh mi is objectively good but not great. Considering the price though ($5), it's a pretty awesome to-go meal.
- The chicken curry bun was really tasty! Just the right amount of spice.
- I get beef pho without the noodles but with extra beef and veggies. It's really good and they're generous with the ingredients.
- Special beef pho is pretty authentic!
- Bubble Tea always tastes sweeter wt the powder :D