Lola's Seafood Eatery
860 SW Federal Hwy (at Kanner Highway)
Stuart, FL 34994
- U guessed it bang bang shrimp
- Great, quality food, friendly service, fair prices! Can't say enough!!
- Great restaurant. Portions are big, and the food is amazing. Get the Bam-Bam Shrimp ;)
- Gormet seafood, By far the best we have in Stuart.
- Been here six times on my two weeks vacation, wish I could take back Lolas to Jamaica. Absolutely exquisite & freshly prepared food with equally first class service. Try everything they're that good!
- Bam bam shrimp
- Get the blackened fish tacos and fries. Oh. My. God.
- The conch fritters were amazing but the clam chowder was bland.. The paella was 15 and very small, not worth it.. The fish tacos also had barely anything in them besides fish :(
- Crab cake sandwich w/ salad WOW!
- Blackened fish tacos with a salad and onion rings. Don't miss the crme brle and bignettes!
- Everything we had was great. Fried oysters were some of the best I've ever had! Great salad, conch fritters, fried shrimp, fish and onion rings!
- Fish tacos and fish and chips. Do it.
- If you are from or have been to New England, you will appreciate the whole belly clams. A bit pricier since they are flown in from up north but most delicious.
- Awesome fish tacos!!
- The lobster roll is to die for!
- Bang bang shrimp baby