Hotel, Conference, Meeting Room
- It takes 96 bottles of champagne to fill a jacuzzi here. Just in case you were wondering.
- Best showers ever. Also awesome beds. But the showers. Wow.
- This hotel has great views of Target Field, and you can't beat watching a flat screen TV and talking on the land line telephone while sitting on the can.
- Great room service! Awesome restaurants
- Runners: ask for a jogger's map at the front desk. There's an epic 5+mi loop along the river.
- Travel + Leisure named it one of the worlds best hotels. Yet, we still focus on the Minnesotan accents, because: (a) accents are one of the fun parts of traveling, and (b) we couldnt help ourselves
- Best hotel I've ever stayed at.
- Beautiful hotel and rooms but they need more sockets for phone chargers.
- This is one of the most comfortable hotels in the country.
- Very modern without trying too hard
- Have a Bellini
- Continental breakfast is tasty
- Great location and atmosphere. Head to Shout House without even needing to step outside!
- Rooms 1810 and 1812 look at the Twins stadium
- Contemporary hotel suitably located near the Warehouse District, nightlife & dining. Great location, clean rooms. Bradstreet serves great cocktails in warm modern candle-lit space. Skyway access.
- Head to the upstairs bar right before last call. There's nothing like a nice glass Jameson 18 year in this relaxed environment to round out your evening. It's my favorite place in 2010.
- Eggs benedict Minnesota style
- Weird and inconvenient elevator setup makes it impossible to go from your room to the lobby, ballrooms w/o taking 2 rides in separate elevator banks. They say security, I say poor customer experience.
- Keeps to the Loews' high standard