The Lodge at Torrey Pines
Resort, Hotel, Golf Course
- Lodging meets luxury at this 5 resort. Perfect getaway for the low-key traveler. Secluded vibe yet plenty to do nearby. Staff is disgustingly pleasant so beware of can-do attitudes at every turn.
- Culinary gold cup!! well i guess theres nothing left to say
- Dine at the Lodges signature restaurant, A.R. Valentien, for a taste of Executive Chef Jeff Jackson's cuisine. This CIA grad is also a past winner of the USA Bocuse d'Or Culinary Gold Cup.
- The flat rock trail down to the beach was a great hike!
- Great service
- The burger for lunch (not on menu)
- Get in a round of golf and a hike down to Black's Beach (the only nude beach in San Diego).
- Golf is good.
- Beautiful location
- The surroundings are so romantic with the rustic atmosphere of a cottage.
- Wonderful service, might be the best hotel in all of California
- duh... the drugstore burger is great. simple, yet delicious
- Great hotel!
- All employees extremely friendly and helpful. View from our room overlooking #1 tee box and #18 green spectacular!
- The burger...um, amazing!!!
- The spa is definitely worth checking out. Plus if you have a united club card and make your reservations through their concierge service at no cost to you, you get 100 dollar spa credit
- Increble lugar! vista al Mar, lindas caminatas, el servicio muy bueno y las instalaciones impecables y acogedoras con un toque aristocrtic
- Awesome views and great wine list!
- The service here is outstanding!!!! Love the turn down service before bed and the little presents they leave!!!