- Famous Fish and chips
- Clams, son
- Their fried clam strips were AWESOME!
- The government says mermaids don't exist, but they lying, yo! There's a mural featuring a raccoon and a mermaid on the backside of the Lockspot Cafe. Meant to entice people exiting nearby Locks!
- Teriyaki Chicken sandwich with pineapple and grilled onions on a soft burger bun and waffle fries. Very Yummy all around!
- Fish and chips are the best in Seattle. Get the waffle fries...
- fish taco (i requested grilled not fried), delicious! ordered 2 taco (not three), portion was like a dinner, real fish not a frozen fish stick, had it with yummy cole slaw
- Food and service just ok. Portions smaller than expected, especially relative to prices.
- Not sure what is good here. Arrived and was seated by staff. Got a glass of water then watched our server drink and eat at the bar with what I assume are regulars. 20 min later we voted with our feet
- Cozy cafe in front of Ballard Locks. The clam dip was really good!
- French dip not bad. Buttered bread, decent size, enough okay first beef, fine jus.
- The fish and chips are great
- The fish tacos were excellent. You receive two large tacos and fries, it's definitely enough to feed two. The hubby and I split the dish.
- If youre a fan of Deadliest Catch you cant miss this spot! We recommend their Famous Fish and Chips.
- Expensive for small portions.
- Best halibut n chips - but you gotta ask since it's no longer on the menu
- Awesome burgers... And the shakes, oh my!
- Was not impressed maybe it is better inside. We ate outside portions were good liked the chowder but the cod was nothing to write home about.
- Happy hour is from 3 to 7 daily.
- Not fancy, but comfortable. Located next to the entrance to the Locks.