400 W Davis St (at N. Bishop Ave.)
Dallas, TX 75208
- Ron Swanson approved.
- One of the best spots in town to grab a cold beer and watch a Rangers game--because it'll take you the length of one to finish your meal. [Eater 38 Member]
- This meat doesn't need sauce. It's amazing.
- The bartender rocks ! ! !
- try their blue cheese coleslaw... so good
- The brisket is to die for. Do it to it!
- Eating with your hands never tasted so good! Don't forget to try the jalapeno sausage!
- The most amazing brisket and beef ribs. Just an FYI two ribs equals 1/2 lbs and 1lbs of brisket is enough for 2 people. Also the BBQ beans and Mac and cheese is amazing! A must go place for anyone
- It's by the pound, people. Everyone in a group doesn't need to be in line.
- Off-Key Karoake Saturdays 7pm-11pm
- Take a couple of buddies and conquer the Shiner Platter, I dare you.
- Try a sample of the burnt ends.
- Bring your own fork and barbecue sauce. They don't have either here. A bit disappointing.
- Good Food at affordable price.
- Impressive BBQ at an affordable price. Get the jalapeo sausage, brisket and ribs in that order. Load up on pickles and BBQ sauce and make sure to get extra white bread too
- Everything tops in dallas
- The deviled eggs have brisket in them.
- Yummy pork ribs...shoulder clod...habanero mac n cheese. Beans are sinful
- Brisket Deviled Eggs. Lockhart pumps up the flavor and plays with the texture by incorporating bits of brisket into the mix. These little things are addictive.
- Fabulous deciles eggs!