- First time getting scouzzed! Awesome quality at reasonable price....and $2.25 legend brown ale, yes please!
- Eh...early bird prices are good between 5 and 6:30. Definitely not "fine" dining as the front door signage states. Food - mediocre. Tarter sauce and condiments came in plastic containers with lids.
- Fast and friendly service for lunch. Awesome food and great prices! Will definitely return!
- Great early bird specials ...you have to try the Crazy Monkey for dessert!
- Wonderful salad with fried chicken and priced reasonably!!
- Don't listen to Beth, she is a Communist. Food and service is normally awesome!
- Do not eat here. We waited over an hour for our food and when the entrees finally arrived, they were burned and the lobster tail was cooked so hard I couldn't cut it. Waste of time and money.
- The hollandaise broke and it was nasty. Crossing this off our list.