$ $ $
- Great pinxtos. Try the paella, pulpo and meatballs. Great andoluscian food.
- Nice place to enjoy a real spanish pintxos and tapas
- This sweet tapas spot's got a seasonally-changing menu of 200+ dim sum-style noshes. Adventurous types'll try the Andalusian-style fried squid. For courage, try any of the Spanish brews/wines/sangria.
- Don't order big plates. Just get pinchos from the front window. They're delicious and I think they're $2 a pop. The place also has flamenco on thurs which is really cool.
- $2.50/piece for their passed tapas. Then, $6 cocktails/sangria happy hour until 8pm. Great deal in the heart of SoHo.
- Buensimo el pulpo, recomendado 100 %.
- The white sangria is the best at this Spaniard Restaurant/bar
- Great time: Fashion Night Out NYC.
- Certain wines are two bottles for one on Mon, Tue and Wed.
- Their tapas are quite large! Order accordingly
- Made to order sangria...add a Brazilian flare and ask for it made with Sagatiba cachaca!
- Order a delicious Sagatiba Caipirinha! ... So refreshing!
- Go to the counter and pick your own pintxos. $2.50 each, delicious.
- Tripe stewed with chickpeas and chorizo transcends all preconcieved notions of tripe.