Bar, Music Venue, Rock Club
1667 Massachusetts Ave (btw Wendell & Sacramento)
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Go see Session Americana during one of their residencies
- Most intimate commercial shows in the city (via Scoville)
- best live music residencies and rotating taps!
- Quoth the Mayor: "Seeing a show [here is] ... kind of like seeing a show at somebody's basement. The connection with the music is better than almost any venue in the city."
- Probably one of the best spots to catch live music in Cambridge/Boston. Get the fried chicken meal! So good!
- One of Boston's most intimate rooms, worth getting to early and grabbing a table up front.
- Open mic poetry gopd vibe
- Live music venue without a glam side
- Great intimate club oriental rugs candle light. Terrific sound
- Awesome hole-in-the wall venue, inexpensive drinks and great bands. What more could you ask for!
- Favorite Winter Activity in Cambridge: Getting cozy with a glass of scotch & some friends in the intimate Lizard Lounge basement while talented local (and national) musicians perform for you. Perfect!
- Most awesome biker bar in New England. Taste of the southwest in the northeast. Thanks to David and Steve for the dance. ;)
- Sunday nights at 8 is poetry slam. Well worth your time. Get there early for seating!
- Its immediately obvious that the popular club, although serving a tempting variety of food and a long, gem-studded beer list, is all about the music.
- Dudes at the door could lighten up a bit. Seeing music here used to be a delight, sans pretension.
- Amazing residencies and theme nights (open mic, poetry night) during the week, and usually great bills on weekends. Great beer selection (club is 21+) & food from Cambridge Common restaurant upstairs.
- Go See Margaret Glaspy-her voice is like buttah! I believe she'll be there Tuesdays
- Poetry night