Living Room Theatres
Movie Theater, Indie Movies
- Great happy hour and wonderful cafe servers.
- Arrive early and snatch a foot stool.
- I'm sitting here waiting for the movie to start and I still can't believe such a magical place exists.
- They have really nice napkins
- All seats are reserved. I recommend selecting seats in the back row: theaters are small (but very comfortable) and screens tend to be high on the wall.
- OMG. The Spanish Coffee was amazing. Best I've had yet!!! Dinner was delicious. A very nice place to eat and see a movie.
- Great value! Skip the standard movie theaters with the $5 coke and come here for $4.50 beers!
- Mondays and Tuesdays are $5. Make sure you come a little early to get seats and some food and beverage. The set-up is different from traditional movie theaters so it takes a minute to get acclimated.
- French films yes please
- Try the pulled pork sliders. Delicious!
- Assigned seating: Buy your tix online ahead of time so you have a better chance of getting better seats. Bar gets overwhelmed easily, so if grabbing a drink prior, allow some time.
- Awesome quaint theatre...loved it
- Now this is how you 'movie'. Good beers and tasty snacks!
- I love that they show indie movies and have sandwiches on top of great popcorn and cocktails!
- Come in on a weekday for the lunch time happy hour while you see a movie.
- Awesome experience. Reserve the back row for some extra room if you plan on having dinner. Order at the bar before your show begins.
- Makes you wanna see more movies haha! Comfy seats and beers
- Grab a beer and some food with your movie. It's also a great place to take a date!
- Best movie theatre in Portland. Order food and they'll deliver it to your cozy seat!
- monday/tuesday $5 movies!