Live Oak Music Hall & Lounge
Concert Hall, Lounge
- The Live Oak is more than just great music and great beer. They have a full menu of culinary creations created in house by their chef which include chicken fried water buffalo, and steaks.
- Do you like music? Well... You should come visit
- Happy Hour specials M-F and every Thursday, most Texas craft beer pints $3! Drink Local!
- Parking can fill up quick, use the parking garage on Alston (just west of Lipscomb) North of Magnolia. It's free, well lit, has security camera's and is a 2 minute walk to TLO.
- Awesome place! Great venue, fun crowd.. Felt like a lil piece of Williamsburg, Bklyn! ;-)
- Great place for live music in Fort Worth!!
- A surprising place for the absolute best burger in town!!! ("Gettin' The Blues Burger") Rooftop deck is a great place to enjoy our few weeks of nice spring & fall weather in this town! Soak it up!
- This place is going to be awesome! Grand opening June 15! Now hiring!
- Nice atmosphere!
- Great event with really good music!
- Really cool place! Great music!
- One of my fave rooftops in FTW. If the parking lot is full, look for spots on the street. Good food, solid marg, great beer, live music, & a view of downtown FTW skyline. What more can you ask for?
- Great rooftop.
- Here on a saturday... 5pm. Not open, FYI.
- Girls Night
- One of THE best rooftop bars in Fort Worth. But, if you're looking for good service or food it's not the best
- Came for dinner, but it's 9:45 and the kitchen is closed.
- Very cool rooftop with view of downtown