3600 Balboa St (37th Avenue)
San Francisco, CA 94121
- Steamed clams!!!! Yummy!
- It's not Italian at all.
- Really good place, Clam soup is nice
- New York cheesecake was tasty but very small. They also don't do drink refills.
- Meh for breakfast. Ratings:
- Fake Italian food. You'll do better at home with dry pasta and a jar of Ragu.
- Decent food for large portions and low prices.
- Lemon chicken is a flattened chicken breast :(
- Cheesesteaks, hamburger steak, chicken wings not that good
- Bring a jacket.. It's cold inside.
- Oxtail stew here rocks da house!
- Cioppino is awesome!