Addison Circle Park
4950 Addison Cir (btwn Addison Rd. & Quorum Dr.)
Addison, TX 75001
- My family loves this area in the summer. Lots of dogs and kids playing. :)
- Play in the water!
- Addison was once called Peters Colony. It was settled as early 1846 and not known as Addison until 1902. It was named after Addison Robertson who served as the second postmaster from 1908-1916
- Every winter, the Addison landscaping crew plants 75,000 tulip bulbs. The bulbs come straight from Holland, world famous for tulips.
- I hear there's a spectacular display of fireworks every July 4. Here now to see if the ratings are true. Top 5 fireworks display in the nation. 30 minutes long to a musical track. Kaboom Town!
- The fireworks were great, but too many people. Traffic is terrible
- Dog Friendly. Great people watching.
- Bring your appetite. And your oxygen tank. Because there are shitloads of restaurants that allow smoking.
- Tiny dogs, good pizza place nearby and the entitled eloi strutting around in the most revealing get-ups; this place is both a yuppie's and pretty-thief's paradise.
- Great place to relax if you don't mind the egos flaring around you.
- Perk Up! Get special deals and insider discouts for Addison food and fun with Addison Perks.
- Tons of festivals and a great place to take in a concert!
- Quiet enough to take a nap during your lunch break.
- It's quite an amazing place to be!!! The entire surrounding community is!! The restaurants all about the park, are divine, and offer a good range of varieties!!! Beautiful, quiet and serene!!!!
- Warmer spring weather today. Suddenly.. I'm in the middle of a crowd of people running a 5K wearing big numbers going my direction.
- I love splashing in the water
- I love all of Addisons big events.
- Donavan Insurance Group: 4 store Homeowners forsikring Tips
- Very green and clean, paved, walking park. Lots of trees and picnic spots. Water fountains, staging area for concerts...active with joggers and dog walkers of all ages.
- Great pokemon hunting!