Lincoln Square (Giddings Plaza)
Pedestrian Street/Plaza, Plaza
4731 N Lincoln Ave (at W Giddings St)
Chicago, IL 60625
- Head to the Chicago Brauhaus for live music, beer, and brats.
- Go to Gene's Deli! Best house made sausage selection.
- Eat at garcias mexican restaurant and drink ricochets bar tell them shad sent you of run lincoln square and know the business owners
- Bring mace. Kids get unruly
- Thursday nights in the summer, it's an outdoor party!
- Every now and then I leave a tiny plastic treasure chest in the arms of the baby sculpture on the Lombard Lamp. Swing by and see if you can find a treasure!
- Cafe Selmarie has some of the best European brunch food ever and the deserts are to die for!
- Don't get run over by a young yoga pants'd Mom's double-wide baby carriage.
- The German influence can still be seen in this lively neighborhood. Hamburg in Germany has been our sister city since 1994.
- You have to try really hard to find a bad place to eat.
- I'm going to the greek restaurant when it gets a little warmer that is on the north end of the strip.
- Visit here Thursday nights during the summers! Live bands, beer/wine & food. Great atmosphere
- Great place to sit and peoplewatch
- If you like quaint.
- Stop by and see @UrbanPooch during Applefest!
- If they been to my crib they would know
- Free public library!
- The best Chicago neighborhood convienently close to everything u need
- Good music Thursday nights in the summer
- Very nice neighborhood! Live it Love it!