Lincoln Square Cinemas
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Don't forget to silence your phone after checking-in to 4sq!
- Check GoFoBo for free tix to select previews!
- Please stop your commentary.
- Comfy seats, wider aisles. Need I go further?
- Waiting in line for Avatar. .. can't wait.
- Come at least 40 minutes early if you want a good seat, and always pick the IMAX experience, if it's an option. Totally worth it.
- Very comfy seats!
- bring healthy snacks in your girlfriends purse
- This theater has really gone down in recent years. IMAX 3D is now $16.75 and the glasses were filthy disgusting. I wish AMC had bought this multiplex instead of Cinemark.
- Comfy seats :)
- Movie times on most websites are wrong. Check lincolnsquarecinemas.com for correct movie times
- Super easy to movie hop
- Cheese cake ice cream so yummyyy or the bordeaux strawberry...oh my
- Don't forget to silence your phones.
- Someone around here needs to pick up a broom. The seats are awesome though.
- This theatre needs Bacon salted popcorn
- No backpacks!! Its my pocketbook and my bag - whats the diff between my med sized backpack n a big ass tote that other women use? anyway some mangers let me in n some dont! Go figure!!! Stupid!
- Avoid weekend lines & buy tix in advance on Fandango & pick up via tix machines out front!
- Best theatre in Bellevue if your looking to stay close to all the action! Right in the heart of chic shopping, great bites, classy bars, kickin' clubs & even vibe DJ beats!
- One of my favorite places to see arthouse films due to the stadium seating. This + the variety almost makes up for the fact you can't choose a seat in advance.