5700 N Lake Shore Dr (btwn Glenlake Ave & Grand Ave)
Chicago, IL 60614
- Dont bother looking for a mosh pit. You're here for the fresh air, not the band. #DontBlowIt
- Throw a frisbee around. Maybe take a walk through the zoo, and spend a few introspective moments pondering what it means to be human.
- The park stretches along the lakeshore and contains the Lincoln Park Zoo, the Lincoln Park Conservatory and the Lincoln Park Cultural Center.
- Site of the Saint Valentines Day Massacre in 1929. Crime families have a hard road ask the Borgias.
- Long winding paths offer lots of choices for fresh air walks!
- Swing by and see Shakespeare, just east of the intersection of Lincoln Park West and Belden Ave, for a little sonnet inspiration. #vday
- Go for a jog, through the zoo if that suits you. You can get some inspiration from those zebras and gazelles.
- Any season of the year, the park is beautiful & there are lots of things to do: from The Zoo, The Conservatory, to food choices, great place to walk, jog, take kids, hang out and see nature all year
- Escape the lively city life and enjoy the perfect day out with your family at Lincoln Park in Chicago!
- Beautiful Sunny day
- Great park for roller blading in the warmer months!
- The view from the foot bridge in the middle of South Pond is excellent!
- Go for a walk in the park - any season of the year
- Better skyline views and less tourists than the more central Millennium Park and Grant Park. Go here for a nice stroll along the big lake.
- Lindo demais
- A perfect spot to see Chicago skyline
- Love the park!
- Amazing place!
- Amo este lugar!
- Can you swim in the beach?