Lincoln Financial Field
Football, Music Venue, Soccer
- Crab fries. Chickies and Petes. Sections 102, 114, 119, 126, 229, and 241. DO IT! Just make sure youre not wearing a Giants jersey.
- "Fans have nicknamed this place "The Linc". I can only assume because of the great love Philadelphia Eagles fans have for The Legend of Zelda." - Conan O'Brien
- This stadium has been home to both the Philadelphia Eagles & the NCAA Temple Owls since it opened in 2003. Although built with the Eagles in mind, the stadium's first event was actually a soccer match
- Get hammer drunk in the parking lot
- The home to the Philadelphia Eagles is on its way to becoming the worlds first major sports stadium to power itself with self-generated renewable energy.
- go to the chikie and petes.. great food
- You can host your next corporate outing, conventon, or party at beautiful Lincoln Financial Field.
- The Philadelphia Eagles will make Lincoln Financial Field the 1st energy self-sufficient NFL stadium by installing 2,500 solar panels, 80 wind turbines & a generator that runs on nat. gas & biodiesel
- Fastest way here is SEPTA's Broad Street Line. Choice is yours. You can yell and scream at other drivers while stuck in traffic or you can save it for the game and leave the driving to SEPTA.
- Need Help in the Stadium? Text 78247 followed by the word ASSIST <space> and your issue and location.
- Eagles games are great as long as you have seats. Standing room only is no good
- Youre in WiMAX hotspot. Hop online to check the latest scores around the league and make last-minute changes to your fantasy team. Go Eagles!
- On 9/23/07 here, the Eagles had a 300-yard passer (McNabb), 200-yard receiver (Curtis), and a 100-yard rusher (Westbrook) in the same game for the first time in team history, beating the Lions 56-21!
- two words:crab fries
- E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! Enough Said.
- Lincoln Financial Field offers VIP tours which take you throughout the stadium to the Comcast Press Box, Announcers' Booth, Club and Suite Levels, Press Interview Room, Field, and Locker Room.
- Don't think about wearing a Cowboys Jersey.
- We ranked The Linc and the Eagles as the top stadium experience in Philadelphia! Find the complete rankings here:
- Try Bassetts Memphis BBQ......
- Park in Section D (between the Wells Fargo Center & Interstate 95) for a rowdy experience. Afterwards, join the Philly faithful at 9th & Wharton for a famous cheesesteak from Pats or Genos.