History Museum, Museum
- Must see glass collection!!!!!!
- Built in 1887 the Lightner Museum began as an elegant hotel for wealthy patrons on vacation. Neat things inside. Must See
- Musical automaton demonstration was surprisingly captivating. Not your average music boxes. Don't miss it!
- An excellent museum filled with interesting and historic pieces -- well worth the price. Be sure to check out both sides of the third floor.
- Was a bit disappointed that they don't give guided tours or focus on the old hotel more. Wish they had a few old rooms you could see. The pool and steam bath were pretty cool to see though.
- Be sure to catch a music automaton presentation that happens at 11:00 and 14:00.
- First foor free on first friday evening of the month.
- 2 hours about
- Lightner is an amazing little museum and a fascinating building. You dont want to miss this.
- Amazing place! Plenty to see and do, great for kids and families
- It's worth to visit it!
- , .
- There is such a variety on display all over the place.
- A lojinha tem muitas coisas legais.
- Beautiful photo spot, even if you aren't doing the museum itsef.
- Loved it! Some super interesting stuff inside.
- Needed a guided tour. Very beautiful.
- This place doesn't allow people in after 4 so I didn't get to see it, despite trying twice.
- Best add-on to trolley tour ticket! Loved every part of this museum!
- $10 a person to take a tour, the staff there is very informative! It's very interesting. Cameras are allowed- they will check purses and bags. Better to just take your wallet!