Lighthouse has made its living by being an "unassuming little coffee house and roaster in Seattle" but has blossomed into a powerhouse of coffee roaster and brewing, allowing patrong to bring bags of beans home.
Coffee Shop, Café
400 N 43rd St (at Phinney Ave. N)
Seattle, WA 98103
- Best americano around
- Go to Lighthouse and enjoy the smoothest latte in Seattle.
- Nice coffee shop with roaster,survive was excellent,warm atmosphere inside,good quality of beans,great location,highly recommend
- Cool coffee shop and roaster
- Little neighborhood coffee shop and roastery. Yummy coffee.
- One of my favorite cups
- Cozy, neighborhood coffee shop. Good pastries and in-house roasted beans. No wifi though - for good and bad.
- American was dark, scone was soft and fruity!
- My americano was decent. I'm not sure if the space was under construction when I visited this week, but the space was very disjointed with unpainted sheetrock.
- Excellent latte
- Banana nut bread with a vanilla latte.
- Really great beans
- Great roaster, pretentious staff.
- Delicious drip coffee. Small space, so expect your time here to be short (also, the lack of wifi will limit what you can do).
- One of the best roasters in the city. Try the Sumatra (Full City, not French); it's amazing!
- Even the decaf is good!
- Nice spot! Get a great americano and sit outside!
- Fantastic lattes and baristas. A must visit in Seattle!
- When the line is out if the door, move up a little.
- Yep! Great coffee!