TOLEDO, Ohio, Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Libbey Inc. (NYSE MKT: LBY) announced that its Board of Directors declared the Company's quarterly cash dividend of 11.5 cents per share. The dividend equates to 46 cents per share on a full-year basis. The dividend is payable on November 23, 2016, to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 8, 2016.
About Libbey Inc.
Based in Toledo, Ohio, Libbey Inc. is one of the largest glass tableware manufacturers in the world. Libbey Inc. operates manufacturing plants in the U.S., Mexico, China, Portugal and the Netherlands. In existence since 1818, the Company supplies tabletop products to retail, foodservice and business-to-business customers in over 100 countries. Libbey's global brand portfolio, in addition to its namesake brand, includes Crisa®, Royal Leerdam®, World® Tableware, Syracuse® China, and Crisal Glass®. In 2015, Libbey Inc.'s net sales totaled $822.3 million. Additional information is available at www.libbey.com.
SOURCE Libbey Inc.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them