Leo's Coney Island
- Loved the Coneys!
- The waitress was very rude. Didn't get our order right.Food was all wrong. Wouldn't take it back. Then come to find out she wanted to leave. So I will never eat there again. I should of reported.
- Gyros, Coneys
- I've always had friendly service, even if it was a tiny bit slow. Try the Salmon Burger; you won't regret it (unless you dislike fish, of course)!
- Wednesdays are $2.99 kids meals and all-you-can-eat fish for $8.99.
- Service is God awful but food is good
- Seriously, whomever said crap food must be a competitor... Best hot dogs I've had and I fly in from PA!
- Eggs! Does a body good!
- Try the corned beef hash burrito!
- Great Rueben and stacked fries!
- crappy food, ok service. at least you get in and get out pretty quickly
- The rice pudding done up with cinnamon, raisins and whipped cream is the bomb! Service very friendly, o did however miss out on the all you can eat fish dinner.