2219 N 56th St (btwn Keystone & Kirkwood)
Seattle, WA 98103
- Two large beers is cheaper than a pitcher. For real!
- Great place to hang after softball. Friendly staff and good atmosphere for a no frills bar. Food is above average as well. Who wants fireball shot??
- Not Leny! NOT LENY!
- Get the tater tots!!
- Dive bar where locals come for burgers, hand-cut fries and the 33-ounce mug of beer.
- Tuesday night trivia!
- Epic dive bar. The warrior burger is the way to go. Tots and ranch
- Ever since Dock Street burgers left, it's gone tits up..arrogant stuck up full of themselves staff...Charly would roll over in his`grave if he knew what happened to his once cool place...
- Get the large. You dork
- Definitely one of the skeeziest bathrooms in Seattle.
- Fried pickles are decent, but not quite amazing.
- best dive bar west of Spokane!
- Great Greenlake dive.
- Best tots ever!
- A joint for washed-up frat guys.
- Sunday funday = free pool
- They have big buck hunter!!! KAK
- Dock Street Burger FTW!
- The tots are excellent!!
- Try the salt and vinegar fries. Yum!