The Lemp Mansion
B & B, American
- For maximum creepiness check out the third floor late night without lights on!
- really fun dinner theater or you can stay the night and watch out for the ghosts
- Upon entering the Lemp Mansion, one enters the history of St. Louis brewing. The mansion, which housed the ill-fated Lemp family, maintains 19th-century dcor and photographs for guests to peruse.
- Matthew is awesome! Ask for him and tip him well!!
- Sunday family-style dinner is SO good. Spirits are hospitable as well. :-)
- Love this mansion located in a neat part of the city! I love to come here and just wander the halls & grounds since they are supposedly haunted. They have a restaurant and bar too
- Some of the best fried chicken Ive had.
- Great prime rib
- Mystery dinner theater can be a fun experience if the group youre with follows the scene/ clue cards. We enjoyed it but others left early
- Home Style Dinner On Sunday. Not low calorie or low sodium but comfort food where you can gather around the table.
- Better than awesomeness. This was just was just a stop by. Not sure when but we are gonna have to do this for sure. The history of the Lemp Family is amazing.
- If you have the opportunity to go to one of their trivia nights it is a lot of fun and well worth the time.
- The cod fish sandwich was delicious.
- The food was awesome...history at it's finest.
- All you can eat traditional thanksgiving dinner was fantastic! Excellent service too.
- Sunday dinner is sooo good.
- Lunch was fantastic! The baked potato soup was yummy!
- Prosperity sandwich!!
- One of the most haunted destinations in the U.S., and a chilling history, Lemp mansion attracts thrill seekers. Every house on this street has paranormal happenings & the old brewery still remains.
- Ate dinner here for the first time and it was FABULOUS! Great food and great service!!!