Lei Garden Restaurant (利苑酒家)
Chinese, Cantonese, Dim Sum
- Never felt so stress eating in a restaurant before. Paofan soup havent finish and they cleared the pot. Staff got super black attitude face. If u order little bit, their face blacker!
- Not all Lei Gardens are the same. In a smoky old building, on basement floor (dungeon). Horrible service and food was meh. Loved the other Lei Gardens but so disappointed with this one. Don't go!!!
- Try Beijing Duck. Probably the best I had in my life, yet.
- Menu extenso, mas a turma fala ingles mal pacas.
- Come around 11am on weekends to avoid long queue if you don't have a reservation.