Lei Garden Restaurant (利苑酒家)
- Rather pathetic changfen. Lukewarm steamed pieces. Book ahead.
- Get the lobster soup with rice krispies! When they pour in the rice it goes Zzzzzzii!! And it comes out delicious :)
- some of the best dim sum and local chinese cuisine I have experienced in Hong Kong! Mainly I come for the dim sum.
- Terrible service, wait staff try to get you to order the expensive stuff and when you don't they get visibly upset
- Easier not to come on the weekend. Packed with people.
- The restaurants are quite nice I enjoyed my time there it was fun I went with my family
- Most amazing Dim Sum I have ever had! Try roasted duck Cantonese style, shrimp dumplings, a speciality is pork skin (crunchy outside, soft inside). By no means miss Mango pudding as delicious dessert.
- Dim sum and Cantonese "soup of the day" are good here. Superb location. Though the staff can be robotic at best, disdainful at times. It's a place that doesn't encourage you to linger.
- Spring rolls were excellent
- Best Dim Sim! Try the spring roll with shrimp & celery, fried taro with minced pork and mushroom, egg tart, glutinous rice wrapped in lotus leaves.
- . . .
- Peking duck is just the right amount of fat and crispiness
- In the IFC mall, great option for a quick lunch. Try the turnip cake and steamed pork dumplings.
- Sweet Sour Pork
- Come for the dim sum on weekends. It's good and decent.
- (4/5)Solid dim sum, but their more noteworthy dishes include their herbal chicken & pork soup and their crispy pork belly & BBQ pork duo.
- Always fully booked, better to call ahead, tiny delicate dimsums u ll need to order a lot if u don't want to leave still hungry
- not delicious as I expected
- Dim sum and roasted pork here are good. Be prepared to burn a hole in your pocket (by ordering seafood items) if you wish to have a pleasant dining experience.