Legends Outlets Kansas City
- Premier outdoor shopping and entertainment center and the only designer outlet center in the market. With a diverse and exciting tenant line-up satisfying every style, every age and every price range
- Wilsons leather outlet, leather and so much more... Great deals!!
- Nike store good deals
- Good shop, good food and Dave & Busters.
- Have some Sushi at Stix
- Going downhill. Paved over grassy hill by Yard House to add tacky rental carts. vending machines every ten feet taking up precious walking space. Painted bricks blue at D&B looks like trash.
- Nike Outlet!!!! LOVE IT!!!
- Head to Yard House for an awesome happy hour from 3-6pm, Mon-Fri. Half-priced apps and pizza. Reverse happy hour every night! Sun-Thurs, 9pm-close, and Fri & Sat, 10pm-close.
- Make sure you pick up a copy of The Downtown Fiction's 'Lets Be Animals' here @ Hot Topic!
- Panera have a great soup
- Some great stores and it's outdoors. Good for the nice, sunny days
- Wont shop in another place when I visit kansas city. I recommend it
- DAVE N busters and beauty brands are amazing
- Big outdoor mall on the Kansas side of KC
- Typical Midwestern outlet mall, meaning the discounts don't tend to be very deep, except at closeouts. Restaurants, as well as nearby hotels, minor league baseball, MLS soccer, NASCAR, a casino, etc..
- Friday afternoon at 4, school is out, and heard music (with n word) not appropriate for kids on the mall speaker system.
- Beautiful shopping and entertainment area. Great deals.
- Good exercise, nice fountain view and lots of good sales
- Parking is terrible.
- El mejor lugar de shopping en Kansas City; buenos precios y variedad