Lee Fong Yuen 李芳园
Jalan E 3/6
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor 52100
- Try the chicken feet and mushroom.
- Si tao poh damn lansi... U won't be served until she feels to serve u.
- Excellent beef noodle!
- Best ngau lam mee I've ever eaten!
- SLOW SERVICE
- Chicken feet mushroom is great!
- OK only wan tan mee char siew. Wan tan only got 2 pieces instead of the standard 3 pieces haha. Kopi Peng also OK only.
- Super Chinese Oriental Beef Noodles
- Sometimes.. they really take things for granted.. very cincai do things.. hope thye tk it positively.
- Didn't find it spectacular as per rating.. It was normal. I didn't particularly like the texture of the noodle.
- I think it's kinda over rated.
- Good taste of beef noodles & mushrooms chicken feets
- Beef noodle
- Beef noodle lover must try, soup is very tasty!!
- Best wantan mee, immersed in cold running water to enhance the textture of the mee
- Wan tan mee soup is good
- Wantan mee with mushrooms
- Wanton mee is the best
- Must try their beef noodle.