- Best breakfast in CPH airport.
- Have a drink or a coffee while you recharge your smart phone in the USB sockets on the bar lamps!
- You can charge your USB devices at the bar - there are several plugs
- Slow but friendly service
- Best coffee at CPH, good service, nice feel.
- The former eyecon is now le sommelier - good decision the burger with a cold glass of kronenbourg 1666 is great
- Breakfast buffet with press can coffee. Power outlets for laptops.
- One of TOP3 burgers I have ever eaten, can be truly recmmended!
- Very Good, but small-ish breakfast buffet. Usually good service. Coffee from press cans is perfect!
- Great place for a proper meal before taking the skies. Steaks, chicken are always on offer plus a plat du jour. Service is efficient and friendly. Recommended.
- Chicken and french fries were great!
- Steak, wein
- Surprisingly delicate dishes and very friendly service. The duck ravioli was unexpected and pretty tasty for an airport outlet!
- . .
- Fantastic. Great place to hang during flight delay.
- Great coffee. Friendly Staff.
- Tasty and expansive breakfast buffet. Served until 11am. Very friendly service.
- Great airport offering. Sit in the bar area and plug your devices in with a USB cable to the lamps to get a little charge.
- Fast service! Good food for an airport restaurant!
- Surprisingly good foie gras burger